Laserpulse is equipment microcontrolled by low power therapeutic laser, designed for use in physical rehabilitation and esthetics. It presents a toposcopic circuit to locate the acupuncture points and the possibility of operation with 3 laser pens: Laser Probes (Po – 30MW and 660nm), AlGaInP (Po – 30MW and 830nm) and GaAlAs (Po – 70W peak and 904nm).
The emission mode of the laser beam in the 660nm and 830nm pens can be adjusted in the continuous mode or pulsed mode (50%), with possibility of choice of 10 modulation frequencies: 2.5Hz, 5Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz, 75Hz, 150Hz, 300Hz, 700Hz, 1KHz or 2KHz. The 904nm pen operates only in pulsed mode at 10KHz, with automatic calculation of irradiation time. These frequencies treat analgesia by different physiological ways. O Laserpulse does not cause adverse physiological effects.
*The pens are sold separately.
The equipment must be used only under prescription and supervision of a licensed professional.
- 1 power cable;
- 1 toposcopic pen kit cable;
- 1 protection fuse;
- 1 instructions manual.
- Laser pen Probe 660nm;
- Laser pen Probe 830nm;
- Laser pen Probe de 904nm;
- Protection goggles.
The use of cables, electrodes and other accessories different from those specified above may result in increase of emissions or decrease of the immunity of the equipment. The device and its characteristics may suffer alterations without previous notice.
- Bivolt 127/220V| 50/60Hz;
- Dimensions: 36 x 31,5 x 12,5 (W x D x H) cm;
- Approximate weight without accessories: 1.5kg.
Infrared laser 830nm and 904nm:
- Inflammatory process;
- Tissue healing;
- Traumato-orthopaedic rehabilitation.
Red Laser 660nm:
- After skin cleansing;
- Recent scars;
- Decubitus ulcers;
- Acute phase of stretch marks;
- Immediate and late post-operative;
- Capillary treatments;
- Where analgesia may hide a progressive pathology and where the professional normally should avoid the use of any other analgesia to retain the beneficial aspects of pain;
- Pointing directly to the eyes of individuals and animals;
- Over areas where there were injections of steroids in the last 2-3 weeks;
- In areas suspected or that contain potentially cancerous tissue;
- In areas with active bleeding;
- On the neck (thyroid or carotid sheath region) or on the chest (vagus nerve or central region of thorax);
- Directly over open wound areas, unless it is protected by a clean barrier;
Treatment over sympathetic ganglia;
- For relief of symptomatic local pain, unless the etiology is established or a pain syndrome is diagnosed;
- In patients suspected of infectious diseases, lesions and/or diseases in which it is recommended, for general medical purposes, to suppress heat or fever;
- Over or next to bone growth centers until the bone has finished its growth;
- Over the thoracic if the patient is using a cardiac pacemaker;
- Application over the eyes;
- In ischemic tissue in individuals with vascular disease, where the blood supply cannot follow the increase of metabolic demand and may result in necrosis of the tissue.